TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 law you have the legal right to cancel your order from the moment it is placed until 14 days from the day you received it.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this Contract after your order has already been despatched please follow the procedure set out below:
- Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to provide a refund or exchange provided it is in fully re saleable condition, within 14 days of delivery less any payment processing costs.
- If we find that the product returned to us in damaged condition and unsuitable for resale, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or to deduct up to 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- You can arrange for your returns to be collected by contacting us on 01787 375023 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving the invoice number, item number, stating the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
- We will refund the price of the item to you or exchange the goods if they were delivered to you in error or in a damaged or faulty condition once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
- If you wish to cancel an order that has been paid for but not yet delivered or collected then we will be happy to provide a full refund less any payment processing costs.
RESTRICTIONS ON RETURNS
Your right to return goods exclude Special Order products which have been made to your specification unless found to be damaged or faulty on delivery to you. In these cases the goods will be replaced without charge.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on ‘place order’ on the final page of our ordering process.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available by email or telephone.